Accountant with focus on Treasury transactions to Hoist Finance
Hoist Finance strive to be the best employer in the industry by giving our employees the best work environment and the chance to develop. If you are a driven and experienced accountant as well as a team player, you might be the one we are looking for to strengthen our Finance team in Stockholm.
You will have an important role in the finance accounting team, reporting to the Head of Accounting. In this role, you will have a wide range of responsibilities, such as:
- Accounting of daily settlement for treasury operations
- Developing and improving the processes for treasury transactions.
- Finance spokesperson towards banks and group Treasury
- Owner of the P&L and Balance sheet for all treasury transactions
- Managing internal loans and issued bonds
- Cash flow reportingPreparing currency exposure reports and analysis for the foreign exchange hedging programme
- Manage the deposit business, outsourced to Poland, ensuring the accounting is correct
- Manage daily bank payment
- Contact with outsourced payroll and manage the accounting for payroll and in charge of payroll tax
- In charge of monthly VAT reconciliation and VAT reporting to tax authorities
- Participate in the monthly financial closing, reconciliation of balance account and analysis of the financial expenses and interest
- Participate and developing projects with the Treasury department such as new issue of bonds, preparing documentation for auditors
This is a role suited for you who has experience from a financial services environment and have an interest in financial transactions as well as accounting. You have excellent team working skills and are a good communicator with the ability to build good relationships across the business.
Who are you?
The role requires strong communication and problem solving skills as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced and moving environment. You are a flexible person with the ability to work accurately without supervision. We see that you have a prestige less attitude and a willingness to learn new things. You pay attention to details and perform work duties thoroughly and responsibly.
You have at least 2 years´ accounting experience preferably working with financial services. We also see that you have experience of developing and operating internal controls. If you have experience from NAV or Mors it is a merit as well as a good knowledge in Excel. You are fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
You will be part of a fast-paced working environment in central Stockholm. You will play an important role at Hoist Finance and will have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
In this recruitment, Hoist Finance cooperates with Jurek Rekrytering och Bemanning. As the selection process is ongoing, we are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. For further questions about the role, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Marie Källström on telephone: 070-751 93 43. You are welcome to apply for this service via our website www.jurek.se. We are looking forward to hearing from you today!
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks which means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. We also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what we call amicable settlements. Our aim is to find a realistic payment plan so that the customer can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance has grown at a rate of 40% over the past three years, a strong trend supported by the banks´ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in nine European countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.