Mylan is looking for an HR Manager in Stockholm, Sweden!
For Us, It´s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world´s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what´s right, not what´s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products, to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here´s how this role will help:
- Being an HR business partner to managers, coaches managers on employee issues, assists them in identifying and resolving them in a timely manner.
- Drives strategic and operational HR initiatives for Sweden including workforce planning, employee engagement and training.
- Drives the delivery through the managers by planning & leading the key HR processes; including performance management, compensation planning, talent management and succession planning defines short-term and long-term plans & programs and initiatives to achieve objectives.
- Works closely with recruiters and managers to drive and manage HR processes and programs to meet staffing initiatives. Assists managers with recruitment strategies, screening of candidates, interviewing and selection.
- Provides end to end HR services for Managers and Employees on HR admin and processes to ensure a seamless service is provided. Guides Managers/employees with any people focused admin they need to undertake where needed.
- Analyzes, validates, and communicates strategic HR analytics to the business.
- Implements continuous improvement and change management initiatives in accordance with business and function objectives.
- Ensures that Human Relations Policies and practices comply with applicable labor/ laws and contracts working in line with requirements for the local Union.
- Stand alone role within a regional HR team, working closely with centres of excellence and HR Support Services.
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- A minimum of a Bachelor´s degree (or equivalent) required. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- A minimum of three to five years´ experience in a similar role.
- Must possess strong business partnering, organization and prioritization skills.
- Must possess the ability to analyze situations with excellent attention to detail, solve problems, and make reasonable judgments consistent with job duties and consistent with company policy and standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals on all levels.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and adjust priority levels on tasks
- Highly tenacious and resilient with the ability to work in a changing environment
- Experience of working in a busy organization and can work at pace.
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English and Swedish is required.
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Are you interested in becoming a part of Mylan? We look forward receiving your application as soon as possible since we are interviewing on a regular basis. If you have any questions, please contact our recruitment Consultant at JUREK HR, Mimma Liwgren Norling at email@example.com. Please notice we do not accept applications via email.
Mimma Liwgren Norling