Legal Counsel to headquarters in Göteborg
On behalf of our client we are now looking for a permanent employment of a Legal Counsel who wants to be part of the client´s legal team at the headquarters in Göteborg!
As Legal Counsel you will provide proactive as well as reactive legal support to various stakeholders at the headquarters in Göteborg and local markets. The support will include drafting, reviewing, providing advice and participation in negotiations, with regard to inter alia the following:
- marketing material (including approval thereof);
- commercial agreements (such as consultancy agreements, non-disclosure agreements, distribution agreements, IT agreements, purchase agreements, joint development agreements);
- company templates, company policies and guidelines, insurances matters and compliance matters to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- assist on data privacy matters;
- conduct/host general legal trainings to stakeholders at headquarters;
- support and manage projects on a company as well as on a department level basis.
Who you are?
We believe you have;
- Master in Law/LL.M. from an accredited law school.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience, either from a law firm or as an in-house counsel.
- Experience from drafting and negotiating complex commercial agreements and IT agreements, and a broad understanding of various legal areas.
- An accurate, responsible and structured way of working and are able to work independently.
- An outgoing personality with excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with many ongoing projects simultaneously and prioritize between them.
As a Legal Counsel you have a business-oriented and pragmatic way of working but at the same time understands the importance of always delivering high quality work. As a person you are positive, committed and prestige less and have the ability to establish and maintain internal contacts throughout all levels of the organization. You are fluent in English, both written and oral, and you have great computer skills (within Excel, PowerPoint, Word, online research tools, contract management systems).
Good to know
You are offered an exciting and challenging job in a global organization at the headquarters in Göteborg. You will be part of an international environment with nice, ambitious and driven colleagues where will you work with products that help people every day. You will report directly to the Senior Legal Counsel EMEA & APAC.
As soon as possible
How to apply
Please note that applications will be reviewed continuously, so be sure to send in your application as soon as possible at www.jurek.se. All applications shall be in Swedish or English.
For more information, please contact Recruitment Consultant Åsa Dahlberg, Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning, on telephone +46 31 712 83 49 or by email email@example.com.
Västra Götalands län