MSAB is a fast-growing Swedish company and global pioneer in mobile forensics. We are committed to make the world a safer place by supplying law enforcement and other organizations across the globe with solutions to acquire evidence and intelligence from mobile devices such as phones, drones and vehicle information systems.
We are now looking for a skilled part-time Writer to join our marketing team at the MSAB HQ in Hornstull, Stockholm. The role reports to the Marketing Manager.
The Writer performs research and interviews to build an understanding of the different and many times technical aspects of mobile forensics. The Writer also writes and edits content ranging from effective short ad copy to informational texts, case studies and full-bodied stories for MSAB communication channels and products including social media, website/blog, product sheets, sales presentations, voice over scripts, email campaigns and more.
The successful candidate will have a strong ability to understand target audiences´ challenges and needs, to articulate engaging messaging that speaks to those challenges and needs, grabs attention, inspires, improves understanding and makes readers want to learn more about MSAB products and services. To thrive at MSAB we believe that you have a genuine interest in technology, enjoy writing about technological advances, and that you are curious about the application of new technology for the betterment of society.
Our standard language for external communication is American English. Translation services are used for communication with non-English speaking countries. Managing translations is a natural part of the job.
MSAB values a positive, optimistic and unpretentious attitude, openness to providing and receiving creative feedback, the preference to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and the ability to deal effectively with differing opinions and personalities at all levels within the organization.
- At least two years of relevant experience in writing and/or content marketing
- Excellent English writing and editing skills
- Good English verbal skills
- A strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and quality of work
- Experience in performing research and in interviewing
- A positive, optimistic, can-do attitude
- Team player and relationship builder
- Availability to travel
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- Experience with B2B or B2G marketing of technology products and/or services
- Hands-on experience of working with a Content Management System and/or Marketing Automation System
- Experience in creating content for email marketing
- Experience in creating content for social media marketing
For further information about the assignment please contact Sense Talents/Jurek Marketing and Communication, Lotta Köhler email@example.com - Welcome with your application as soon as possible.
#writer #journalist #skribent #webeditor #webbredaktör