Business Controller to partner with the ABSOLUT Marketing team
Do you have experience working in financial controlling and partnering with non-finance teams? Want to be part of a team that walks the extra mile to show Passion for Progression? This is an opportunity to join a well-known Swedish brand and have the possibility of an international career!
Ambitious Business Controller to partner with the ABSOLUT Marketing team
In this role you will be responsible for managing all marketing and overhead spend for the Absolut Vodka Marketing team. From a traditional controlling perspective, you will be responsible for forecasting, monitoring, and analyzing all brand team spend, with the objective of delivering against the established budget targets. In addition, you will partner with the Marketing team, collaborating in bridging high-level brand strategies to detailed project planning, with a strong focus on disciplined resource allocation.
- Through strong communication and interpersonal skills, build strong relationships with the Absolut Marketing team, embedding yourself as a key business partner in order to cooperatively tackle business challenges for the brand
- Collaborate with Marketing to build annual budget plans, ensuring a clear link between strategic brand priorities, measurable KPIs, and financial resource allocation. Track progress against plans and update throughout the year
- Challenge accepted behaviors within both the Marketing and Finance teams, proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement and working cross-functionally throughout the organization to design and implement more efficient and effective ways-of-working
- Combining strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset, distill meaningful insights from detailed financial data and present in a clear and concise manner, tailoring messages to the relevant stakeholder audience
- Ensure proper management of departmental overhead and marketing project budgets, and ensure timely and accurate processing of all transactional flows (purchase orders, invoices, and vendor payment processing)
- Support the company´s various ´Digital Finance´ initiatives, including integration of a new budgeting and planning system, automation of manual/Excel intensive tasks, and the building of automated dashboards for value added tracking and analysis, leveraging Microsoft Power BI
Who are you?
You have a Master´s Degree in management or economics and 3-7 years´ experience from working within finance and controlling. You have a good knowledge of business and financial flows and experience in building financial models in Excel. If you also have worked with additional analytical software platforms such as Power BI or Tableau it is an advantage. You know how to partner with non-finance teams such as sales or marketing, with direct experience managing consumer product brand budgets preferred. You are fluent in English.
As a person you have strong analytical skills and the capability to see the big picture and identify key drivers of performance. You have a positive and motivated mindset, and you proactively identify potential problems and propose solutions. Your mindset is strategic, with the ability to bridge detailed data analysis to impactful insights through strong financial storytelling. You have strong communication skills with the capability to work in an international/cross-cultural environment.
Here at The Absolut Company, we let contradictions meet. We are a middle-sized, proud Swedish company that stands for strong values and at the same time, we are part of a huge global group that offers new international connections every day with a possibility of an international career. Here you will meet innovation in a company with more than 100 years of history.
In this recruitment Absolut Company is collaborating with Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. If you have questions about the role you are welcome to contact Mari Jehrlander, tel. 0736-12 05 55. Please apply as soon as possible with your CV and personal letter in English. www.jurek.se
About the company
The Absolut Company is together with Pernod Ricard the world leader in premium spirits. Pernod Ricard has a long tradition of entrepreneurship and innovation and The Absolut Company is one of six brand companies within Pernod Ricard. At The Absolut Company, we are responsible for defining the global marketing strategy and production for brands such as Absolut Vodka, Absolut Elyx, Malibu & Kahlúa.
Sökord: Controller, Business controller, Marketing controller, Division controller, Project controller, Financial controller, Reporting controller, FP&A, verksamhetscontroller, Power BI, Excel