Marketing & Digital Project Manager till IT-bolag i Kista
We are now seeking an experienced Nordic Search Marketing and Digital Platform project manager, with deep knowledge in developing and applying data driven campaigns connected to digital platforms. New digital tools are being implemented and the team is expanding. The position is based in the Kista Office, but the role includes some travel in the Nordic region and to the European HQ in the UK.
Main tasks & responsibilities;
- As Nordic Search Marketing and Digital Platform Project Manager you will be working within the Nordic Digital Team, ensuring best in class search, PPC and digital marketing campaigns via digital marketing channels.
- Hands on daily operations with key technology platforms include Adobe Marketing Optimizer, Google products, and other search tools.
- Working in strong collaboration with the company media agency, and existing or new vendors to maintain and develop core technology platforms.
- Manage dashboard visualization tools, attribution tools, review syndication tools, Link tracking and management tools, consumer sentiment tools, store location platforms, media buying platforms, CMS systems, email systems, SMS push platforms.
- Close cooperation with the category management (smartphones, accessories, TV, home appliances), sales, business partners, main agencies (media, as well as creative agencies).
- Responsible for contact with and presentations to senior management regarding impact of our search engine marketing and platform operations have on the different business areas i.e. Brand, PR, Category Marketing, Retail Marketing.
- Responsibility for identifying new technology platforms to support the business. Driving the RFP processes when new technologies are identified, running annual appraisals of existing services to appraise value and optimize operation.
- Responsibility for identifying new digital Marketing channels or evolving existing ones to improve ROI for category marketing business units i.e. Vine, Snap Chat, Pinterest, Facebook custom audiences etc.
- Close cooperation with related business areas. Proactively educating and facilitating those functions to improve performance by leveraging existing and new digital tools and services.
- In order to be successful in the assignment, the applicant must have an expertise working with a variety digital marketing tools, with special focus on search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO). Further, a proven ability to setup and maintain these systems in a way that empowers the business towards success.
- You are required to have a minimum of 5+ years´ recent experience working within a search and/or digital marketing role, agency side. The position requires previous operational knowledge of use of best in class digital marketing tools, platforms and channels. This includes experience with budget maintenance (3+ years), knowledge of marketing campaign creation, delivery & execution (5+ years), strategic marketing, social media channels & data driven campaigns.
- In addition to search and Adobe Media Optimizer expertise, it is meriting to have also other Adobe technology platforms experience, related to CRM, Social Media, Websites, and ecommerce.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- We are looking for a candidate with overall strong project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands on knowledge of formulating and executing mobile, social, display and search marketing campaigns (3+ years minimum in working with these channels).
- High proficiency in search engine marketing, and the use of the Adobe Marketing cloud suite, especially the Adobe Marketing Optimizer platform.
- An analytical approach with proven experience in exporting, interpreting and presenting data from search based tools for presentation to key stakeholders and senior management.
- A strong analytics track record is a must.
- A positive attitude and can do mind set is seen as a given.
- Degree level in Business Administration, Marketing, Research, Economics or other related discipline, with a passion for digital in general, and search engine marketing and optimization in particular.
We offer you
As our new Nordic Search Marketing and Digital Platform Project Manager we can offer you a various job with dedicated co-workers and in an exciting and fast moving business. If you appreciate and strive in a fast moving and often changing environment, this is the roll for you. The service is for 1 year, with great chances of extension for the right person. For questions regarding the service, you are welcome to contact Victoria Dall at email@example.com. Welcome with your application in Swedish or English via www.jurek.se.
As soon as possible